Apply with your expression of interest for shutdown jobs. Mass Recruitment is always looking for reliable workers for mining and resource shutdown projects. As a preferred labour supplier for multiple mining and contractor companies across Australia, you will find great opportunities.
You can find shutdown and facility maintenance jobs in Iron ore, Coal and Metalliferous mining as well as within the heavy industrial sector.
- Equipment shutdowns
- Fixed plant shutdowns
- Heavy industrial and manufacturing shutdowns
- Various mining and resource plants
Employers requirements vary on specific role and experience requirements. However all the following points must be able to be met.
- Previous mining and/or shutdown experience
- Australian recognised trade certificate (for trade qualified positions)
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
- Demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to Apply for / Pass a National Police Check
Further Requirements May Include
- Full medical
- National accredited confined space
- National accredited working at heights
- Current coal board medical
- Current standard 11 or equivalent
Why Apply with Us?
We have a strong network of clients and can keep you in work from project to project. As we are always looking to build a reliable team, for the right people we offer a chance to work on maintenance and shutdown projects all over Australia. Our team of recruiters understand the mining and resource sector. Your recruitment team will be in continuous contact with you to make sure you are happy with our service but also the client you are working for. Our commitment is to ensure you are enjoying the working environment and have access at all times to a safe and supportive working environment.